Thursday, June 9, 2011

A million wrongs won't make it right

"Drugs are illegal here, but I love to get high. So I'm collecting a million signatures from supporters to legalize drugs usage freely."

"A million wrongs won't make it right."

"What he said was wrong, he insulted me personally and hurt my feeling. I'm gathering a million supporters to insult him back real hard in public."

"A million wrongs won't make it right."

"We are doing the right thing by creating a hate page to humiliate that woman. That hate page now have over a million supporters."

"A million wrongs won't make it right."

"I feel glad because the guy who has been accused for stealing, has been beaten to death by passersby. I think a million of people would agree with me."

"A million wrongs won't make it right."

"People supports our party. More than a million people gathering here proves that."

"A million wrongs won't make it right."

No comments: